10.23.2007

Mama's got a brand new blog

Okay, so here it is, with not much fanfare, and hardly any "design" at all to start, but at least it's here!

Reasons for Shellie to blog:

I LOVE to write, really I do...
I enjoy reading other people's blogs. Makes me feel like I'm somewhat keeping in touch with those outside my four walls.
I need a quick place to jot journaling ideas for future scrapbook pages.
I think my kids are cuter than anyone else's out there, and I need a larger forum than my scrapbook to share the proof.
I want an excuse to make all of those "lists" everyone does - I like lists.
I really try to be funny. But I'm more funny in print.

4 comments:

Janna said...

I am so glad that you are doing your own blog!! I love to read anything you write.

Sandi said...

Yeah, can I put you as a member with a link on the RS blog?

Scrap Happy said...

Sure - in fact, replace that other link you've got on your blog as well with this one!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I am so proud of you! Just promise me that your blog won't turn into one of those sappy love-fests.