In cleaning out my craft room, I found this list I wrote YEARS ago, probably before I ever had Allison. Nowhere else to put it, so here on the blog it goes... please don't comment if you think I've failed so far...! ha!
1. Have respectful, intelligent and sweet children.
2. Work side by side with my husband to give our children a full understanding of the gospel, and help them develop unwaivering testimonies.
3. Develop good habits in my children - cleanliness, politeness, following through.
4. Set a good example to my children.
5. Teach them the value of work and to be responsible with money.
6. Stress to them the importance of family.
7. Create an environment of open communication, where they feel comfortable talking to us.
8. Teach them to be physically active, and develop their abilities in sports.
9. Record the everyday moments.
10. Remember to play.