4.07.2010

Back in Business.

Camera arrived today in working order again. Woohoo! This boy has been alternating between sweetheart and stinker the last couple of weeks. Oh, how I adore him though! I love that we can mostly communicate with eachother now. This is due in part to him talking a lot more, and me learning a whole lot more of his language, I think.I love that he says things like "Sure" when you ask him a question. I love that he calls me "Ma". I love that he always wants to sit on my lap when I'm on the computer.
Random things on my mind and to-do list this week: vinyl projects - look how fabulously this one turned out. I LOVE IT! School Talent show. Ugh, I'm going to have to create, or re-create, all of the logos from our sponsors for the t-shirts.
Swim lessons. Swim Team. Gymnastics Camp. California Trip. So much to plan, fit in the schedule, and try to figure out how to pay for...
Exercise, exercise, exercise - six days a week, going on 10 weeks now... I feel like I should have lost SO much more weight by now. Sigh... Two steps forward, one step back...

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Your wall is precious and your son is adorable.