2.08.2011

These are a few of my favorite things.

• Zupas Café. Tried this place out when we went to Utah this weekend. And then went back the next day. Um, YUM. That's all I can say. Anyone who knows me knows that my meal of choice is ALWAYS soup. And here, I have like 10 different choices. AND vanilla to add to my Coke Zero. AND I get a chocolate covered strawberry with my meal. What?? Seriously. If someone wanted to open a franchise in AZ, I would not be sad at all.
• My new favorite snack. Awesome.
• Sales at Fry's, and using F&E coupons there too. So glad they're taking competitor coupons again! I can walk into that store not organized coupon-wise at all, without a plan, and still walk out having saved 50% or more. Let's face it, I'll never be a couponer like Ashlee or April or Kenise, so thank goodness Fry's makes it easy.
• Sure Cuts a Lot. This software has opened a whole new world for me, and made me fall in love with my Cricut again. Want to buy some cartridges?? I don't need them anymore!

No comments: