11.02.2011

ALWAYS. MY WAY.

Yes, your majesty. You know, being the Queen of Hearts isn't that much of a stretch for me.
The girls loved their playing card costumes. Jackie's idea for foam heart headpieces worked perfectly!
And in honor of the Alice in Wonderland character-theme, this was the pumpkin I decorated for a contest at our orthodontist's office. Seriously, I can't believe I didn't win.
This was another one of out entries. "THE PUMPKIN ATE MY BABY!'"
We also hit a pumpkin patch for a little bit last week, but with no camera and a mostly dead battery on my phone. This will be the place we will never forget being LOST IN THE CORN MAZE for forever.
The rest of the last couple of weeks have been filled with painting, including my husband playing around on this contraption.
No, we're not done painting yet... but hopefully pictures of the finished product will be forthcoming in the next week or so...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Seriously - how did you not win the pumpkin decorating contest?! What did the winning pumpkin look like?? Cute costumes and good luck getting your husband to return that contraption.