3.09.2010

This week

I'm thinking about how much, AND how very little, I really accomplish every week. I've had many busy busy moments this week, and many moments of doing absolutely ZERO laying on a couch. But ah, I read some good books, had some good snuggles, cooked some good food, shared much with family members, ran many miles on the treadmill, helped with homework, washed load after load of laundry, helped friends with crafty projects ... I've also ignored my own crafty projects, ate entirely too much chocolate cake, had about 40 picture files open for DAYS on my desktop that need to be edited and printed, have yet to file all the fun paper I bought at the CK convention last month, have ignored bathrooms that need to be cleaned desperately, spent way too much time on Facebook, blah blah blah... such is life today.

No comments: