10.01.2010

To-Do List

Seems I can always get more done when I can SEE a LIST written down - and since I tend to sit at my computer several times a day, and can't keep track of a piece of paper to save my life, here it goes - warning: boring post...

Set up P/T conference with A's teacher
Send registration info back
Follow up on RPM folders
Finish Halloween decorating
Paint more snakes and finish Medusa wreath
Pay tithing on Sunday
Buy new toothpaste for the girls
Get more water softener salt
New bathroom rugs from Target
Get Kerri's vinyl cut and sent off
Finish sewing J's quilt together
List PB dots on Ebay
Schedule carpet cleaning
Get remaining pics printed for scrapbook pages
Print out journaling blocks and put on
Get root canal scheduled (pleasant, right?)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Shelly,

I knew I could find you. I had such a good time with you and all the girls. O.K. you and J promised to post a picture of your cute project--the hanging album. Please, I gotta see it--besides, I wanna copy it..
xoxo-Tara

Amberly said...

crazy tara found you, funny! are you doing ragnar??