4.09.2011

Other stuff I like.

I want to build these: I think they would be super fun in a playroom or in A's room.
Wood Ledges

and somewhere, somehow, I'm going to become a genius with molding and a miter saw and create something like this:Pantry Door Moldings

and I'd like to buy M this bedding: JCP Pink and Brown Daisy Quilted Bedding(these sites suck me in with their inexpensive prices on quilts (not comforters! Awesome!) but then they stick me with the shams, accent pillows and everything separate! grrr...
And something like this for A's room: Blue/Green Quilt Set


Some lighting options:  I know they probably don't all go together... I couldn't even name my style if I tried... I just know I like all of these very much!  What do you think?

I have always loved these moravian star lights, definitely need to find a place for one!
Drum-shaped chandeliers and lamp shades, oh how I love thee...
Another funky drum-shaped chandelier - - is it as cool as I think it is? Or just weird?
Darnit, why do I have to live in AZ  and need fans - I would so buy this for M's room.
I love the industrial, outdoor feel of these pendants... what do you think, with my white kitchen? Do they go? Imagine three hanging over a raised bar?  If  I went with nickel hardware on my cabinets instead of oil-rubbed bronze, there is a nickel version of this too...

No comments: