1.30.2008

Conundrum

The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? Well, I confess. I'm addicted.
Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons... coming out of my ears! Big wired ones on rolls to put on gifts, curling ribbon in all different colors, tiny floss to sew with, CTMH ribbon rounds on little spools, fibers stuffed in drawers, 1/2 inch ribbons wrapped around cardboard, and LOTS and LOTS of ribbon storage solutions, cardboard boxes, drawers, stashed all over my desk, pinned up on the wall... I have so many that I really don't know what I have! Someone please come help me organize them - Jackie??! I want them all in one place!

Fellow crafters/scrappers/stampers: HOW do you organize all of your ribbons?? Share ideas please!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ribbons are my weakness! I use ribbon rings and hang them from a coat rack behind my scrapbooking desk. You can see pics at www.ribbonring.com.
I have one ring for each color. Okay, well, I have two rings of pink!

The Malone's said...

You name the time and the babysitter and I'm there. I love to organize and its a great way to relax!

bryn said...

i have no idea how to organize them, but boy do i love looking at them! by the way, when you guys are done with that project, why don't you head over here to help me with my endlessly needed projects? anyone?

brooke said...

Okay, that ribbon ring looks fantastic! I have got to get some!
Thank you!

Sandi said...

Wish I had something clever to say, but instead I can only tell you that I have one drawer dedicated to ribbon. Lots of it.