4.08.2008

Craigslist Frenzy

So I've been Craigslisting up a storm lately (that's a verb, right?) - - maybe I'm in declutter mode, maybe I'm just feeling guilt over the recent TV/entertainment center purchase, maybe I'm trying to justify the forthcoming re-do of my craft room (Countertops and Cabinets, people! It's going to be GREAT!) This is stuff I've sold in the last week... (no, not the baby, just the bath ring)
and last month...and this is the stuff still listed (does it seem lately that Craigslist isn't as efficient as it used to be? Lots of flaky people who call and then don't show up? Methinks too many people got the hang of it, and are listing everything nowadays)
and THIS is the big one I need to sell before I can trot over to Lowe's and Home Depot for all the new stuff...

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

You have motivated me to get my stuff listed...what did you sell your craft magazines for? I have all the mags for Simple Scrapbook and Creative Keepsakes from the last 2 years - pristine condition as I haven't even looked at most of them. I am ready to get them out of here because I highly doubt I will ever look through them.

The Malone's said...

As I'm a complete wimp when it comes to trying to sell anything on craigslist I can't help you. But I do have some things that need to be listed if you want to try and see those for me!

Anonymous said...

As note to potential robbers, we don't have anything left inside our house. Shellie sold it all on Craigslist.

Amberly said...

if only your desk would somehow fit in my loft. hmmm...