6.14.2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single? - Attached.
B-Best Friend - Depends on my mood, they alternate! I don't put much stock in the "BF" idea, though, I just have lots of friends, period! I just find it impossible to keep up with all the friends/family members I should all the time.
C-Cake or Pie?- Cheesecake.
D-Day of choice?- Any that Nick has off.
E-Essential item?- Diet Coke, or more specifically, Coke Zero with vanilla, with ice.
F-Favorite color?- Probably pink!
G-Gummy bears or worms? Dislike all things gummy.
H-Hometown?- Safford
I-Favorite Indulgence? chocolate/peanut butter combos
J-January or July?- January
K-Kids?-Three, it's the magic number.
L-Life isn't complete without?- my bed being made each morning.
M-Marriage Date?- November 6, 1998
N-Number of Bros & Sis?-2 sisters, 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples?- Granny Smith apples only! With crunchy peanut butter to dip in.
P-Phobias and Fears?- germs, swarms of anything, and people close to me dying, of course...
Q-Quote?- Curse you, Aquascum! Name that movie.
R-Reason to smile?- Allison's singing, Manda's laugh, Josh's walk.
S-Season of choice?- Spring
T-Tag Ten People?- Let's see - Amanda, Jackie, Kenise, Janna, Robyn, Brie, Karen, Sandi, Maren... and how about LISA FREAKIN' FOUSHEE! I think everyone else has already done it!
U-Unknown fact about me?- I have metal rods on either side of my spine. And a plate in my head. Okay, just kidding about that part.
V-Vegetable?- Broccoli, at the moment...
W-Worse habit?- Diet, or lack of such.
X-X-Ray?-I don't think I've had one since my back surgery in high school, unless you count pregnancy sonograms!
Y-Your favorite food?- Green chili, cooked very well by someone else, and hot chocolate chip cookies (also better if baked by someone else)
Z-Zodiac sign?- Sagittarius

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Finding Nemo!! I win!! : )