Things I love about this kid:
1. He is easy going, and rarely cries unless he is tired, or his sisters are playing with (torturing) him.
2. He is curious and independent. And busier than I remember either of the girls being.
3. He likes to be where I am. He gets frustrated when I'm doing laundry or cleaning upstairs, because he has to walk back and forth, back and forth in the hallway following me.
4. He gets totally excited when his sisters come home from being out somewhere.
5.He LOVES to be outside. He is content to walk around the sidewalk in the backyard, or wander around in the grass.
6. He will eat most anything, and not complain about it! I think his favorite food is shrimp. Here he is with his birthday ice cream.
7. He can go up and down stairs like nobody's business.
8. He doesn't use a binky, he's not a cuddler, and he doesn't need to be rocked to sleep, but he does like HIS bed the most. Which makes the combination of naptime & 1:00 church very difficult.
9. He LOVES his little giraffe, too. He usually has it slung over one shoulder like Santa's bag. (He's had a rough week, with the big scrape on his head, and a bruise forming around his eye...)
10. He's got little curls in the back of his hair. And beautiful blue eyes. This kid is just plain handsome!