6.19.2008

Crisis... averted. This time, at least.

Whew! I just spent the last three hours doing something that could be termed "work". Ugh. It's SO not fun to have a deadline looming and not have enough understanding of my computer or any semblance of "techi-ness" to solve a problem... when normally, everything just "works" and I barely have to use ANY brain power to do what I do... all whilst three kids are pulling at my arms wanting me to decorate and make invitations for some party they've got going in their room... I can only imagine what all my previously-clean rooms from this morning look like now.but it's done, I can sigh, and send my invoice, and put off learning about my computer for another day. Thank goodness. I think I deserve some sort of treat now.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

My birthday is July 15.