11.03.2008

HERE we go. Camera ready now.

Like I've always said, it's not about the actual event. It's about the scrapbook pages AFTER the event. In that spirit, here are some highlights from our photo shoot tonight, just a mere 3 days after Halloween.
The sunshine of my life...And the cutest little croc in town.You don't need to comment on this one. Really. We know.
Would it be politically incorrect to photoshop my skin a little darker, just so Tiger Lily would be more authentic??? Hmmm....Honestly, have you EVER seen anything so fabulous as Tink here, in this picture? Come ON!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love that you got your pictures....I still need to get Jackson's done but first I have to get him back in his costume. Why is it that he can wear the costume the entire month of October but then opts out on Halloween night and is completely done with Elmo? Whatever...also, I like the matching prop 102 button. Nice work!

Tiffany said...

How much did Nick love dressing up as Captain Hook 2 days in a week??

The Long Family said...

YOu guys look fabulous!!! Love it all! Nick looks great in tights!

Karen said...

So cute. You are such a cute family.

Starr said...

That Peter Pan is my FAVORITE! So cute.