3.09.2011

The Dresser. Before.

We got this sweet dresser from Grandma V's house - and I think it could be fabulous. Notice the curvy front, routed details, carved legs, etc. Please offer up your suggestions on color, pulls, etc. to re-do it. At the moment, I want to strip the top and stain it dark, and then paint/shabby up the rest of it in white. Or teal. Or smoky gray blue. Hmmm... Please attach any links to ideas, if you got 'em. If anybody comes across a great nightstand or full size bed frame that would go great with this too, let me know...!



Or, do you remember what our twin beds look like? Should I just re-do one of these the same to match our (new) (Old) dresser? Does the style match well enough, or not so much?

2 comments:

Amberly said...

there is a store almost directly across from your new neighborhood that has these fabulous turquoise pieces... coffee table, sofa table, end tables... they are similar style but look so different painted and worn. I love them! where are you planning on using this?

Nilssen Family said...

The wood is so gorgeous the way it is... I'd leave it be if it were mine. Such a treasure!