12.25.2007

Fear Not! For I bring you good tidings of great joy!

The Carter cousins performed the nativity on Sunday evening, with Josh like a star shining brightly, hanging over the whole world to see...He's not as bored as he looks, just tired.Manda was a fantastic angel, who recited her lines perfectly with Grandma's help.Best part of this photo? Note Josh's legs overhead.

And here are the three wise men, or wise guys, rather...
This was part of the post-nativity celebration dance. Hey, that's kind of how I felt too, after being not "with child" anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Allison seems to be doing the "YMCA", while Nathan is doing the "Cabbage Patch".

What a fun time. As always, the kids stole the show.

Sandi said...

Those are awesome pictures. I adore looking at them and would love to have seen it first hand.

Janna said...

I think Josh was the "star" of the show:)