1.30.2009

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Okay, I'm all registered for the Mesa Scrapbook Convention in April - who wants to go with me????? Check out all the class descriptions HERE>

https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Register/IdentityConfirmation.aspx?e=b2b0c192-7bb7-48e9-9aaa-25aafe178890

(I don't feel like figuring out a hyperlink at the moment - - oh, and by the way, make sure you're on the MESA page and do NOT accidentally register for the Houston convention. Not like I would ever make that mistake... oops...)


Here's my schedule:

Friday, 4/17/09 11:10 AM 2009 Latest & Greatest with Basic Grey

Friday, 4/17/09 3:10 PM What Matters Most

Friday, 4/17/09 7:00 PM Fun-Filled Friday Night Crop

Saturday, 4/18/09 12:30 PM 6 Pages in 60 Minutes


You might think, "Why the heck are all her classes all spread out? That's not really efficient..."

This ain't my first rodeo, folks. Along with the classes and crop, there is also the best vendor fair EVER that I have given myself time to shop at between each and every class. See you there...

1 comment:

Amberly said...

you know you throw people off using a title like that when the superbowl is in two days...