4.08.2009

Quick Idol Recap.

SCOTT - I just may have to boycott the rest of this season if he's not sent home tonight. Really. I'm not kidding! This is not an empty threat! That's IT, America! I mean it!

{Okay, I didn't really mean it. I'll still watch, no matter what. I'm just thrilled I didn't have to watch Megan again this week.}

LIL - I'm thinking the judges are getting disenchanted with her and her MOM hair now, don't you? The Tina Turner thing was just okay for me... Outfit was great, as well as the song.

but not as great as

ALLISON - I agree with the judges, she was totally reminding me of Kelly as well! I absolutely LOVE the tone of her voice, and could listen to her all day. Great song.

just like

MATT - LOVE that he brought the hat back. Last night's song was just COOL. No other way to put it. Part-time Lover? That was GREAT. And, I believe the first time that an untouchable "Stevie" song was done without the judges knocking it. Impressive. The boy's got style, and soul.

much more than

KRIS - Horrid song choice. Do I think he's got a good voice? Sure. Do I think he could win this competition? Not a chance. Would I buy his album? ..... well, would you? I didn't think so.

kind of like

ANOOP - I admit, our little engineering student has chops, but not a chance in France of winning the competition, so I think it's time to go home.

and make way for

DANNY - Stand by me any time, my friend.

ADAM - Friggin' genius. Again. Can't wait 'til next week. I hope you didn't miss it because of your DVR.


My "SHOULD BE" Bottom Three: Scott, Anoop, Kris

My "PROBABLY" Bottom Three: Tough one. Scott, Allison, Lil

No comments: