5.22.2009

That little man of mine...


is such a sweetheart! 8 days until his 2nd birthday! No, he still doesn't talk, but he is pretty good listener nowadays - I love it! For many months, he insisted on pulling his blankets and pillow out of his bed and toting them around all morning. A few weeks ago, when I'd get him out of his room, I started saying, no, please put your blankets back... he resisted at first, but then, what do you know, he started doing it! Every day! The past few mornings, he never even took them OUT of his bed! And just now, as I got him out of his room, I asked him to turn his light off (nightlight). Funny, he tried to reach up with his foot and switch it just like Mommy does! What a good boy! Now if we could just train him to stop refusing his dinner...

1 comment:

Carlos said...

He should eat OK at Frank and Lupe's. Bring him over.