11.10.2009

Stuff I'm grateful for, week 2:

1. Exercise, even though it wears me out and pretty much makes me useless the rest of the day.

2. Peanut Butter. Man, I love the stuff. Maybe if I didn't eat it so often I would actually see some results from #1.

3. Teachers. My girls LOVE their teachers, even when they're not so fond of schoolwork sometimes. It's so cool to see M absorbing so many two-letter phonograms right now; she's a sponge.

4. Birthday parties. Seems we have at least one each weekend. I'm glad that my girls have friends, and that we get some pretty cheap babysitting hours out of those parties!

5. My mortgage. Funny thing to be thankful for, huh? It gives me a sense of accomplishment with every statement we receive, knowing that we're making actual progress, and paying more principle than interest each month. There's a light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

could you please make me something with peanut butter? and chocolate? i'm in the mood for something rich and gooey.