12.30.2008

The Greatest Story Ever Told.

But the greatest story ever performed? Well.... let's just say Carter Nativity 2008 is now a thing of the past. I think we have a winner for Baby Jesus... Penelope was a PRO. Mary was a sweetheart, once again... heaven help any other little girl cousin who ever wants to play this role in the future - she'll have to fight Allison for it!Manda made a pretty good angel - she made sure we knew that she was going to be the "talker" angel with the FEAR NOT line. I think Joseph was trying to communicate via his earpiece to the other Jedi, I mean shepherd, who was abiding in the field.
Here was the other shepherd, who was making haste toward Bethlehem to see the babe in the manger. Don't you know, it's faster to take the bus than wait for all those sheep to gather.
Was this King Herod? I don't really remember. And why he's waving from the dead is another question for another day...
Thanks Carter cousins - see you next year!

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Did King Herod have a Rolex? Sheesh! That was a great picto-graph until I saw that and then went back through and saw all kinds of flaws. That cast of characters was wonderful. He-Man was not part of the original nativity, but he will be from now on.

Collette said...

I love the costumes. Every year I say I'm going to make some and never do.