12.29.2008

These Kids.

Wow, I love my kids. They play really well together, generally... Here is one of those times they were in perfect harmony...My five-year-old is beautiful and an excellent helper around the house. My little boy imitates everything he sees, and is smart enough that he always knows how to get everything he wants. I love this series of pictures - crazy hair, dirty face, and those beautiful eyelashes...
Have I mentioned he loves toothbrushes? Except for the ones I use to actually brush his teeth with. That process he has ISSUES with, believe me. Though I don't have any new pics to post of her, my seven-year-old is awesome too, and polite and gracious. Tonight, as we were finishing up our dinner at Taco Bell, she turned to me, gave me a hug and thanked me for buying her dinner. So sweet...

No comments: