8.10.2009

Happy Birthday Banner - Last Chance!

Okay, so this is super late to be posting this, but I JUST got a picture taken.

We are making THESE at my house on Thursday night. Click on the photo to see it ginormous.If you want one, speak up now or forever hold your peace. I'm not having this project drag on for weeks as some of my others have done...and I'm cutting all the kits tomorrow. Here's a closeup. Note all the different layers, and the CHIPBOARD backing. This is super sturdy, and I'm planning to be able to use mine year after year!
Oh, and show me the money. It's $10 for this little beauty, plus you need to bring your OWN ADHESIVE.

6 comments:

Amberly said...

i'm in.

Deirdre Eagar said...

I would love one please, I will bring you money today, I cant be there Thursday, So just give me all the stuff & I'll do it at home....

Carlos said...

Count me out. I can get them on EBAY for $9. I know, they are not as cute as Shellie designs and makes, but a dollar earned is topping on a frozen yogurt!

Sandi said...

If I had anyone at home who would love it as much as I....

Margaret said...

wish I would have seen this earlier!!!! It is very cute!!! What is your next project?????

Staci Kramer said...

False alarm. I can't come tonight. John had an overtime job I was unaware of and all of the elements seem to be combinig to hedge up the way before me. Can I pay you on like paypal or something and have you drop the stuff in the mail? email me or call. 4802484719cell 4804718850home stacikramer@gmail.com