10.22.2008

Aspirations. They rock cool.

Allison wrote this essay a few weeks ago in school. Both Nick and I were surprised at its length, and how well she did. I love the way her little mind works. For anyone who cares to read it, here's the text, misspellings and all.

"When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I want kids to learn. I want them to get tests right. And so that's why I want to be a teacher. I would take them out for recess. Make shure people are stille smart. Teachers teach spalding and teach math. ask questions that are cool. I would do snack with them. It would be really really cool. We would have lunch. It is cool in 1st Grade. And have cake for Birthdays. It would be so cool at crithmas. And do valntines. We even would learn about pennys dimes and nickels. and do spelling words. We would have school rules. My name would be Ms. Carter. Welcome to 1st Grade. We would do science. If you act up you will get set to the priceubuls office. But if you act up in the priceubuls office you will get in ist. I love school. We would have a real class pet. We would do crafts. We would take notes. We would do races. It rocks cool. We would read lots of storys. Pick floors to. We would do speshil. We would play on the playgrond. We would do all of the Calendar. And eat lots of lunch.

4 comments:

brooke said...

Oh, that is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. I love her enthusiasm as she writes her feelings from the bottom of her little heart! Please give her a 'grandma hug' for me!

Cameron said...

Im glad lunch made it on twice. Very important at that age.

Carlos said...

I did not notice any spelling problems. I love this little girl that much! She is a sweetie pie. She also needs a dog. Come on. Please???? Pretty please. It would be speshul.

Aubrey said...

Her version is so much more fun than the reality. And has way more food.