10.19.2008

DONE!

This was the original idea.
And this is the final product. Don't you dare say you like the other one better.
Not bad, methinks. But next time we'll charge more on this kind of project to discourage the whole issue of holy-cow-too-many-sets. Deirdre cut about 330 blocks for this project, so tell her thanks when you see her. She's probably still got sawdust in her lungs.

Will someone please take a picture of the back of theirs and send it to me? I didn't do the "Give Thanks" on mine.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I think it looks great. It makes me wish I had one.

Janna said...

Thank you so much for all of your work, and Deirdre too!!! I have gotten several comments on how cute mine is.

The Malone's said...

Come finish mine!

The Long Family said...

So cute!! The jealousy heightens!