3.28.2009

I want to cry.

Because I've been living in ignorance about Obama's Cap & Trade scheme. Until now. Holy CRAP. I knew a bit about Al Gore and him buying these ridiculous carbon credits from himself, all the while flying around on a private jet and touting himself as an environmentalist. Whatev... now I'm just learning about the Chicago Climate Exchange and how deeply Obama is involved in this global warming crap too... and I'm just seeing the tip of the iceberg here {the one that's not shrinking, at all}

Please read THIS.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover031307.htm

and THIS.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9629


Huh, why haven't we heard this on CNN? I wonder...

4 comments:

Carlos said...

I too, am concerned. I would say it is another way for them to get into our pockets.

Ashlee said...

Funny that we have to go to Canada to get news like this...I have to ask, what was America thinking during the last election? Where are the true leaders in this country? Blah!

Staci Kramer said...

find a happy place...find a happy place...find a happy place. Can you picture me in the corner sucking my thumb and rocking back and forth? Come join me any time you want to.

Sam said...

MMMMMMM ... CASA!!!!!
I hate that there is NOTHING even close to comparable in Utah.