3.03.2009

Why is it...

That Josh canNOT leave his blankets and pillow in his bed?? It's not like he carries them around with him wherever he goes; he usually just makes me hold them, or he ditches them downstairs, then he's off playing somewhere else.

?

That people are obsessed with riding the light rail here, just for fun? Is it really that big of a deal? I've ridden many a subway and train, and couldn't care much less about even getting on this one, let alone making it an "event".

?

That I can never find the clear coat spray when I want it? Sigh. Off to the store for another one, so I can put the final touches on my latest project and get it put away.

?

Only the beginning of March, yet my air conditioning has been turned on several times already this week? I fear for an early, hot summer...

?

That I cannot seem to make any headway on the laundry lately? Or actually plan any meals ahead of time? Or be productive whatsoever? I'm sure it has nothing to do with blogging, or TV, etc...

?

That my girls seem to be as scatterbrained and lazy as I am lately?

No comments: