3.19.2009

Motherhood is not for wimps.

"I'M SOOOOOOOO HUNGRY!"

My 7 1/2-yr-old is currently WAILING in her bedroom, after RUNNING up the stairs and STOMPING down the hall.

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!" she screams.

Ah, yes, tell me about it.

"I WANT EASY MAC!"

Yes, yes, I know - isn't it sad that I'm not making Easy Mac tonight??

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE CAN'T I JUST HAVE SOMETHING THAT I LIKE???!!!"

Well geez, kid, you at least need to try this stuff that I slaved over a hot stove today to make {Jackie I think this "grown-up" m&c is great, really.}

HONESTLY, why do I even TRY to make home-cooked, nutritious, non-preservative filled foods, from scratch, when all my kids want is the FAKE STUFF?

2 comments:

Carlos said...

You knew what Easy-Mac was when you picked it up.

Kenise said...

I am glad I am not alone!!! My girls are some of the worst eaters! They loved when Jared was in school and we lived off of all that junk and now they act as if I'm trying to poison them when I make a nutritous dinner!!!