11.11.2007

A different kind of tag

My top ten songs . . .
(in no particular order... basically the first ten which come to mind. Hard list for me, the talk-radio fan.)

1. Glamorous
2. Mysterious Ways, U2
3. Love and Peace, U2
4. Pretty much anything on the Wicked soundtrack
5. Anything by Bon Jovi
6. Patience, GNR
7. Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani
8. True Companion, Marc Cohn
9. Earl, Dixie Chicks
10. Don't want to close my eyes, Aerosmith - This is actually "our song"

Jobs I’ve Had:-Airbrush Artist (I painted those kid ride-on animals. Weird, I know). Waitress. Coomers Craft Store cashier. Secretary. Temp. Sun Devil Spark Yearbook Copy Editor. State Press Ad Designer. Graphic Designer & copywriter for AGC. Framer at Joann's. Hired Scrapbooker. Freelance Designer/Writer. Mom, maid, dishwasher...

Movies I can watch over and over again:- Singin' in the Rain. Cars. Monsters Inc. Clueless. Gladiator. Strictly Ballroom. My Fair Lady. Sound of Music. The Italian Job. Pretty much anything with Russell Crowe or Edward Norton or Will Smith. ANY sports movie - Remember the Titans, Invincible, etc. Bourne movies. Ocean's 11, 12 and soon... 13.

Guilty pleasures: Project Runway (NEW SEASON STARTS WEDNESDAY! YEE HAW!) Blogging. Ebay.

Places I’ve lived: Safford, AZ. Scottsdale, AZ. Tempe, AZ. Frederick, MD. New Market, MD, Showlow, AZ. Eagar, AZ. Phoenix, AZ.

What I first thought when I saw my future husband: Totally gorgeous. Out of my league. Aloof. Must be a snob.

Favorite foods: Watemelon. Green Chili. Chips & Salsa from Casa. Seafood. Dark Chocolate w/almonds. Diet Vanilla Coke Floats from Sonic. Prime Rib. Cream of Crab Soup from Dutch's Daughter. Bread from Outback. My Mother-in-law's chocolate chip cookies. Cheesecake. Raspberries. Good peaches.

First Kiss locations: The last first kiss is the only one that matters. In a jacuzzi at the Scottsdale Princess.

8 Things I am passionate about
1. Scrapbooking
2. Activities
3. Cleaning
4. Organizing
5. Trying to be a good example to my kids
6. Family/Friends
7. Church
8. Being Practical

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Own a ski boat and jet skis
2. See my son complete a mission
3. Be with my children as they marry in the temple
4. Learn to snowboard
5. Ride in a limo
6. Design and build my own custom house
7. Write a book
8. Travel... everywhere

8 Books I have read recently
1. Parts.
2. More Parts.
3. Pooh's Heffalump Adventure.
4. Santa's New Jet.
5. Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark
6. Froggy Rides a Bike
7. Twilight Series.
8. Harry Potter 5, 6, and 7.

8 Things I often say
1. Oh Mylanta.
2. Is that where that belongs? If I pick it up, it gets thrown away.
3. You're so cute I can't stand it.
4. Hit me again and you go to timeout.
5. Girls who do "X" get a treat.
6. Are you acting like a princess?
7. Get buckled please.
8. We don't have soda for breakfast.

8 Things that attract me to friends
1. Easy to talk to/laugh with
2. Their creativity
3. The behavior of their children.
4. Laid back personalities
5. Same beliefs/standards
6. Their spontaneity
7. If I feel they need a friend
8. Similar hobbies, crafting, scrapbooking, etc.

8 Songs and Albums I could listen to over and over again
1. Harry Connick Jr. Christmas CDs
2. Anything by U2
3. Queen "best of"
4. Wicked Wicked Wicked! How could I have forgotten this??
5. Sheesh, I don't know, and I don't really care. I barely listen to music.
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I learned this year
1. Not to try and fight a ticket again.
2. Not to go to Disneyland two days in a row.
3. How to make crepes.
4. You can never provide enough bacon at a ward breakfast.
5. That I LOVE trail mix. Have to resist buying it at Costco.
6. That boys are every bit as fun as girls.
7. Phonograms
8. Castor Oil does not put you into labor as rumored.

8 Random things about me
1. I can pick up almost anything with my toes.
2. I had back surgery while in high school.
3. I'm an energy vampire.
4. Just kidding.
5. My decorating tastes have completely changed the last few years.
6. I have an orange washing machine.
7. I'm actually still a pretty good writer.
8. I'm not a fan of carmel.

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

It's CARAMEL - what is with you westerners. You always, always leave out the other "A"! C-A-R-A-M-E-L.

Scrap Happy said...

I do believe you're right. But have you ever had a CARAMEL apple? Now that's just plain silly. I say avoid the whole food-like sticky filling-pulling substance altogether.