11.18.2007

There's got to be a better way

to design carseats, where bodily fluids don't leak through every crevice. And cars, in general... SIGH!
A bit of a bug has landed in our family, and though it hasn't gotten horrible yet, I'm bracing myself. Josh started with a fever and throwing up yesterday, and continued with other things leaking through clothes and his carseat today. Manda has also got something with the vomiting bug too... and now I'm washing carseats and floor mats and will soon be scrubbing the carpet in my car. Tell me WHY can't we forgo the upholstery altogether and just make rubber floors with a drain where you can just hose everything out...? At least we have leather seats, or else I'd have to sell the car and get a new one... hmmm.... actually, now that I think about it...

6 comments:

The reviewers said...

OOOHHHH I hope your family get's to feeling better. There is nothing worse than kids/babies throwing up! Let me know if there is absolutly anything I can do for you guys!!! :)

The Malone's said...

I would completely agree with you, I say bring back Flintstone type cars!

The reviewers said...

let's do get together sometime!!! With the shortage of little girls in the ward, Kiah would love to play with your little cuties. And I would love the social interaction too :)

Carlos said...

In the olden days, they used to quarentine sick people so that they would not spread sickness. Of course, that was in the olden days, before they had family get-to-gethers. Those spew/pew monkies were sure cute yesterday. Hope nobody else gets it and hope everybody that's got it gets well.

Karen said...

I hope everyone gets better soon.

Cameron said...

We've got one sick so far tonight...hopefully it doesn't spread.